Friday, January 14, 2011

Intaglio Nature'

             Un wound road to heaven would be the name I would like to call ‘’The nature” .One of the tremendous efforts of the almighty who, wanted us to learn the lessons of wisdom. And could also be said  as, “A physical power causing all material phenomena.”
With human context, it’s the one’s innately, characters or qualities. And this is what we deal much about, all the time :P .But the THING to be thought about is the splendid beauty and art inside our nature. When I was a kid I truly unmarked nature out from my dictionary cause at that time I believed it to be a part of me, and now it’s just a separate entity.
I remember we learned in our kinder garden ‘not to cut trees’, cause it reminded us a picture of a tree with eyes and nose crying. Now, since we have grown up we have packed the golden words inside a box and have emigrated it back to our past. Now, we all want a cozy & elegant bedroom with wooden interiors. We forget how many trees need to sacrifice their life’s just to be a man’s tinsel.
                Let’s now go back to the time when it was a part of us all. It was the nature which taught us the number of colors present around which are uncountable in a similar way happiness which we ignore most of the time coz we are so busy handling the fragile world. I saw the nature that time and now its like the beauty have seemed to hike at a tremendous level. I have grown up and usually I’m away from my family and everywhere I go I see the new colored Mr. tree they welcome me with all the regards with a winsomely fragrance and the cool breeze around.  And trust me that would make anyone feel wonderful; just imagine the scenario inside your head and close your eyes for a moment………….we’l have different-different feelings all the time, we’ll repeat, and there’ll be a different one. We have intact so many visions of our fruitful nature. One of my most wonderful things I would be doing is to stay in the woods in a beautiful smitten home in Alaska when I’ll b around 60’s but only for few weeks, coz uncle nakul would feel pretty bored out there :P for so long. We have the beauty around and the devil within, so why not use them together to carve the beauty in our lives and others as well coz trust me we’ll feel more contended when we are the reason behind their smile J

So keep smiling and extract as much gu’d (in Hindi means sweetness) you can in our wonderful and perfect lives.

Thank you for your time;

No comments:

Post a Comment