Thursday, July 21, 2011

“Life is Beautiful”


AS I unfold these mystical pages of my book I came across dungeons and dragons most of the times. The dragon peels off my skin and the terrifying dungeons put me inside a very new misery all the time. I think why have the world honored me with such great deal that it becomes hard at times to say thank you J
Well it’s not what I feel my dear friend, it is what she thinks. I tried telling her the beauty of life but she denied; I said colors are beautiful, she said they are very illusionary that they can sometimes put anyone into its trap. Her words had power, I kept quiet and then I told her a story, a story of a lil’girl named gale’bi who lived in a far land in the woods of Scotland yard’s.
Once upon a time, gale’bi was going to her aunt’s place who lived in the neighborhood. She was beautiful and majestically dazzling that even the birds were whistling as she pass-by ;)
Suddenly, she tripped over something and she fell down. Her knee started bleeding and the very next moment there came three men with their faces covered with cloth. They snatched the little girl’s bag and ran away. She cried and went back home. She told her mother about the incidence, upon which her mother replied ”my dear it was not your fault at all, there are sometimes in life that even though you could have saved that moment you are not able to”. She said “but why can’t we mom?” Her mother said “my dear life is beautiful”.

You must be thinking why did her mother said like that; it’s because her mother wanted to tell her that life is all about ups and downs but what matters is how you think and what you think, no matter whatever happens just always say “life is beautiful” who knows even though if it isn’t running good it might turn out to be beautiful somedayJ
So always hope for the best and the best will surely come someday: D
*just like tomorrow not tomorrow could be day after tomorrow: P right??

p.s.
Nakul W
\\(^_^)//

2 comments: